The cost-effective bending machine with electric drive for narrow bending radii
The bending system with free-standing bending head for difficult geometries, can easily be modified to right-hand and left-hand bending. The pluggable bending tools enable quick retrofitting for bending other tube dimensions. A fast hydraulic system for reducing bending times is an important factor for series production.
The locking clamp pressure for tube clamping can be optimally adjusted. The SPS control with data storage and latest X2X interface can store over 1000 programs (can be expanded via USB stick) for bending angle, linear measure and torsion angle for a maximum of 50 bending sequences at one tube length. A freely programmable database up to 500 of materials is available for monitoring the elastic recovery values.
The machine disposes of two operational modes: In “simple bending” length and torsion of the bends towards each other are automatically displayed. In the mode “controlled bending” the data is stored beforehand and a permanent nominal/actual comparison is made during bending.
This way, false positioning within a tolerance window is excluded and thus the user-related error rate is minimised.
General error messages are shown on the big screen with full text. Mandrel retraction can be programmed and the mandrel can be retracted ahead of schedule when a certain bending angle has been accomplished.
The compact drive unit with detachable mandrel holder offers advantages when used at the place of installation as well as for special constructions with huge pipe postponement. Also available as a stationary version with order systems for tools and mandres bars. The cost-effective alternative to the fully controlled CNC machine.
Possible fields of application:
- hydraulic piping
- pipeline construction
- plant construction, e.g. chemical industry
- metal construction
bending capacity Ø 6 to 50 x 4 mm depending on material
- bending radius min/max: 10 mm/140 mm
- bending radii min: 1.5 x Ø (standard 2 x Ø)
- multi functional machine control setting of bending angle (0.1°)
- mandrel support lengths 1500/3000/ 4500/6000 mm (special constructions even longer)
- bending result 180º max.
- weight 600-700 kg (depending on type of construction)
- automatic mandrel lubrication (minimum quantity)
- pneumatic or hydraulic quick chuck
- positioning of length and torsional twisting via automatic braking function or by means of manual catches via pedal switch
- semi-automatic positioning of length and torsional twisting via stepper motor– pneumatic rotary stop
- tube calculation software
- frequency converter for the bending axis
- 10” touch screen with integrated tube calculation
- bending radius up to 250 mm
- data transmission via cable (LAN), radio communication (WLAN), or USB