The mobile high-capacity bending machine
The compact, mobile type of construction enables precise and repeatable bending up to an pipe diameter of 35 mm both stationary and at the place of mounting.
A strong three-phase motor and a precision gear cater for powerful drive. The motor speed is automatically adjusted, so that the return is carried out at high speed, thereby shortening the cycle time.
By means of position recording directly on the bending axis we achieve optimum bending accuracy and very high repeatability. The adjustment of the bending angle of 0.5° is quick and easy via pushbuttons.
The large LCD display significantly shows the angle. The provision to save up to three bending angles allows rational bending of tubes with different bending results.
For transport purposes, the compact unit can be neatly and safely stored in solid transport cases.
The principle “stationary tube and rotating tool” enables bending with lowest possible space requirements. For thin-walled tubes slide shoes are used for wrinkle-free bending and in order to produce bends, for example from tubes made of stainless steel and copper, with smallest possible deformations.
With the profile bending adaptor PB20, flat steel bars, square steel and round bars can be bent without problems.
Possible fields of application:
- hydraulic piping
- sanitary and heating construction
- bending capacity Ø 6 to 35 mm, CU Ø 42 mm depending on material
- bending radius min/max: 36 mm/150 mm
- precise digital setting of bending angle
- bending result 180º max.
- hexagonal shaft 40 mm for quick tool change
- safety pedal switch with emergency stop function
- current 230 V connection
- weight 29 kg
- with frequency converter and threephase motor
- 3 bending angle storable
- sliding shoe holder
- double role receptive
- profile bending device PB20 – for bending of flat steel bars and square steel up to 80 x 8 mm max., round bars up to Ø 20 mm max.
- tripod base frame
- machine case
- tool box
- small bending device KBV
- special tools on demand