The powerful bending machine for workshop and mounting
The compact, mobile type of construction enables precise and repeatable bending up to an outer diameter of 60mm both stationary and at the place of mounting. A strong three-phase motor and a precision gear cater for powerful drive. By means of position recording directly on the bending axis we achieve optimum bending accuracy. The bending angle is easily and quickly set via a comfortable and menu-driven user interface with touchscreen control, which guarantees an even more intuitive operation. For more complex bending tasks, bending programs can be stored, which provide a succession of angles of 8 bends max. per geometry. By the multi-function control, the bending speed for the forward and reverse can be set variable and there is configurable overbend function to compensate for material springback. At the end of the bow, the tool returns automatically, whereby the bending process is significantly shorter. Four transport rollers (decelerated) together with a trapezoidal enlargement cater for stable positioning and save machine travel. The principle “stationary tube and rotating tool” enables bending with lowest possible space requirements. For thin-walled tubes slide shoes are used for wrinkle-free bending and in order to produce bends, for example from tubes made of stainless steel and copper, with smallest possible deformations. With the profile bending adaptor PB20, flat steel bars, square steel and round bars can be bent without problems.
Possible fields of application:
- Hydraulic piping
- Sanitary and heating construction
- Profile bending device PB20 – for bending flat square steel up to 100 x 10mm max. and round steel bars up to 30mm max.
- Roll bending device RB 43 – it equals the roll bending device RB 60, however, without drive. The RB 43 is mounted onto the hexagonal shaft of the bending axis. By switching over the machine for continuous bending it serves as a drive unit.
- Bending capacity 6000S: Ø 10 to 50 x 5 mm, alternative current 230V
- Bending capacity 6000D: Ø 10 to 60 x 5 mm, three-phase 400V / optional 230V
- Bending radius min/max: 36mm/250mm
- Optional: large bending radii up to 500 mm
- Multi functional machine control
- Digital setting of bending angle (0,1°)
- Bending result 180º max.
- Hexagonal shaft 40mm for quick tool change
- Safety pedal switch with emergency stop function
- Weight 110 kg