The powerful bending machine for workshop and mounting
The compact, mobile type of construction enables precise and repeatable bending up to an outer diameter of 60 mm both stationary and at the place of mounting. A strong three-phase motor and a precision gear cater for powerful drive. By means of position recording directly on the bending axis we achieve optimum bending accuracy.
The bending angle is easily and quickly set via a comfortable and menudriven user interface with touchscreen control, which guarantees an even more intuitive operation. For more complex bending tasks, 100 bending programs can be stored, which provide a succession of angles of 8 bends max. per geometry.
By the multi-function control, the bending speed for the forward and reverse can be set variable and there is configurable overbend function to compensate for material springback. With the help of the four material characteristics, the material is automatically turned to the required bending angle, thereby achieving an accurate bending result. The principle “stationary tube and rotating tool” enables bending with lowest possible space requirements.
For thin-walled tubes slide shoes are used for wrinkle-free bending and in order to produce bends, for example from tubes made of stainless steel and copper, with smallest possible deformations.
With the profile bending adaptor PB20, flat steel bars, square steel and round bars can be bent without problems. With the small bender KBV as attachment, extremely small bending radii are possible.
Possible fields of application:
- hydraulic piping
- signpost construction
- meander bending
- sanitary and heating construction
bending capacity 6000S: Ø 6 to 50 x 4 mm current 230V
bending capacity 6000D: Ø 6 to 60 x 4 mm
bending capacity 6000DS: Ø 6 to 60 x 5 mm three-phase 400V
- bending radius min/max: 36 mm/280 mm
- optional: large bending radii up to 500 mm setting of bending angle (0.1°)
- multi functional machine control
- maximum bending angle 240°
- hexagonal shaft 40 mm for quick tool change
- safety pedal switch with emergency stop function
- weight 110 kg
- profile bending device PB20 – for bending of flat steel bars and square steel up to 100 x 10 mm max., round bars up to Ø 20 mm max.
- roll bending device RB43 RB43 is mounted onto the hexagonal shaft of the bending axis. By switching over the machine to continuous bending the bending systems serves as a drive unit.
- small bending device KBV
- special tools on demand